Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (MSUS) MSUS- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound is a non-invasive study that uses high frequency sound waves to create images of the body and provide information about the overall morphology of the body structures. This test is helpful in differentiating soft tissues and can also show inflammation in the spine, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
NCV- Nerve Conduction Velocities measure both motor and sensory nerve function to record their action potentials. The time it takes for the nerve to respond is measured during this process as well. NCV’s identify peripheral nerve dysfunction and neuropathies.
Our diagnostic Services include:
- On-site Diagnostic testing
- Electrodiagnostics (NCV, EMG performed and interpreted)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound ( color Doppler- flow studies )
- Abdominal, Pelvic, Thyroid, and Echo Ultrasounds
Insurance Coverage Protocols
Because these diagnostic studies are so valuable to the treatment and care of your patients, most insurance companies cover the costs of these studies. All patients will be authorized by Skill Tech DX through its verification department. There are three types of patients on which you can expect coverage:
- Private Insurance (excluding HMO’s)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury (with Med-pay)